This is a lovely magazine, lots of good patterns by independent designers and some nice articles too. Definitely one I'll buy again .
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine Magazine Issue 8, Kelo, includes:
· 140 pages
· 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Ash Alberg, Denise Bayron, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Julie Dubreux, Sus Gepard, Leeni Hoimela, Libby Jonson, Justyna Lorkowska, Marjorie Martin, Jenny Sauselein and Astrid Troland
· An interview with Susan Crawford
· A long-format story about Ocean Rose
· My story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
· A column by Jeanette Sloan
· Seasonal recipes
· A travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop