This is a good kit for anyone wanting to try out interchangeable needles. The needles are made of carbon fibre with metal tips.
- A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in nickel plated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!!
- No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand Available in a convenient packing of the seven most used sizes
- The set includes 4 cables to produce circular needles of various lengths Available in an attractive needle case for safe storage
The kit contains: Set of 7 needle pairs & accessories 3.00mm (US 2.5) 3.50mm (US 3) 4.00mm (US 6) 4.50mm (US 7) 5.00mm (US 8) 5.50mm (US 9) 6.00mm (US 10) in Black & Grey fabric case 4 Cables (to make 60cm/24'', 2 x 80cm/32'' & 100cm/40'') 8 End caps 4 Cable keys 1 Set of cable connectors.
Set of 14 Karbonz Interchangeable Circular Needles (7 Sizes – 2 needle tips in each size) packed in attractive Black & Grey fabric case with see through vinyl.