At first I was surprised that these needles were square (I obviously didn't read the description right). But after knitting with them I am happy I received them. Their square shape makes them easier to hold and the rose wood is gentle on the hands.
These cubics square straight needles are ergonomically designed to give a more comfortable grip and tighter and more even stitches. The needles are 25cm (10 inches) in length.
- The cuboid shape gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points
- Elegant laminated Symfonie Rose wood is rich in appearance, yet lightweight, strong & flexible Unique ergonomic shape provides comfort to the hand and yields uniform stitch formation
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand Perfect for beginners too - provide easy grip and control over your knitting
- Needle size is measured diagonally ・fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles
- Special cuboid shape of needle means that when not in use they stay put ・no roll-a-ways!
- The knitter's favourite needle: Providing hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
Weight: 22.00 Grams
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout