About In The Flow
In The Flow is a generously sized cowl. It is knitted bottom-up in the round and consists of four stripe sections, with purl stitch rounds to create a gradient effect. This attractive four-colour cowl is a great gift idea, whether as a gift for yourself or for another, it is both perfect for beginners or as a yarn taster project to learn about the wonderful characteristics of Lore.
Lore: Made in England’s historical textile region of West Yorkshire, Lore is 100% lambswool from the Romney sheep, locally known as Kent lamb. It is an honest woollen-spun DK weight yarn that blooms beautifully after washing, making it a perfect yarn for colourwork. Garments made from Lore wear well and are perfect for everyday and special adventures alike.
- Printed copy of In The Flow pattern by Becky Baker
- 5 mini balls, 2 of colour A and 1 each of colours B, C and D of The Fibre Co. Lore
- Free Project Bag from The Fibre Co.
Choose from one of our colourway options:
Colour combo 1: Heaven, Happiness, Truth, Healer
Colour combo 3: Sensitive, Passionate, Gentle, Majestic
Colour combo 4: Pensive, Knowing, Mystery, Serene
Total Circumference: 74 cm (29 in)
Length: 39 cm (15.25 in)
You will also need:
- 3.75mm (US 5) 80 cm (32 in) circular needles
- 4mm (US 6) 80 cm (32 in) circular needles (or size to obtain gauge)
- 1 stitch marker
- Darning needle