This is a good kit for anyone wanting to try out interchangeable needles. The needles are made of carbon fibre with metal tips.
- A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fibre with tips in nickel plated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials - light bodied carbon fibre & sharp brass tips - is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!!
- No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fibre is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered - ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fibre helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- Available in a convenient packing of the four most used sizes
- The set includes 3 cables to produce circular needles of various lengths
- Available in an attractive needle case for safe storage
The kit contains:
- Set of 4 needle pairs & accessories 3.00mm (US 2.5) 3.50mm (US 3) 4.00mm (US 6) 4.50mm (US 7) in Black & Grey fabric case
- 3 Cables (to make 60cm/24'', 80cm/32'' & 100cm/40'')
- 6 End caps
- 3 Cable keys
- 1 Set of cable connectors
Set of 8 Karbonz Interchangeable Circular Needles (4 Sizes – 2 needle tips in each size) packed in attractive Black & Grey fabric case with see through vinyl.